Monday, January 6, 2014

My name is Ahmed Marzooq

My name is Ahmed Marzooq, the son of Hussain Raha and late Khadheeja Manike. I am blessed with 11 siblings and numerous nephews. I grew up in slams of Feydhoo Elhavau, a poor neighborhood, went with you to Kalha hassanbeybeyge hawwatha Quran class.

When my Grand Pa (Kudhu Fubbiyaage Kalo) died we moved to Noovilla and on my teenage I spent wiith the kids of maadhela. Few of My childhood friends are Jameel (MNDF First officer), Mohamed Faiz (HR Manager), Rasheed (Accountant), Ikram (Accountant), Shaheem (CIMA, accountant), Godi (board director at TCL), Hamdhoon Zadi (web designer), Maadhela Sharafa, Intha, Ludda, hassan and many others

I went with you  to Mosques, Rekibeybeyge Qur'an classes, I played with you in street soccer, and had numerous teenage fun.

My name is Ahmed Marzooq, I went with you to Feydhoo School when the school was a private school. I have not forgotton the basic school and its basic facilities. I had plenty of loving teachers. I was among who scored top on all my classes, and was your school Captain. I had many 100s of class mates and school mates who live among you. I am still blessed that I have no problem with anyone of you.

to be continued..... on next blog post

No comments: